Apply for Australian Permanent Residence now

Do you currently hold a Temporary Work (Skilled) (Subclass) 457 Visa and wish to apply for Australian permanent residence? You might be eligible for the following visas under either the ‘Direct Entry’ of ‘Temporary Entry’ schemes:

  • Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186) Visa
  • Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) (Subclass 187) Visa


Alternatively you might be eligible to apply for one of the following skilled visas:

  • Skilled Nominated (Subclass 190) Visa
  • Skilled Independent¬†(Subclass 189) Visa


Please contact 0490 362 612 or [email protected] for a FREE assessment of your circumstances. I’ve helped thousands of clients successfully obtain residence.